The S10 solar parabolic troughs consist of a mirror which, when oriented toward the sun, concentrates rays on a target in order to increase its temperature. The target consists of an evacuated tube, in which a thermal fluid circulates. This heated fluid is then used to transfer heat to an energy-intensive process.
The solar troughs are equipped with a single-axis tracking device which allows them to follow the sun’s trajectory throughout the day, ensuring an optimal concentration of solar radiation. The system is also made to withstand non-ideal weather conditions, including rain, snow, and strong wind.
The S10 system should be prioritized for projects where ground surface is limited and large roof surfaces are available. Its aluminium core composites give it the light and structural strength required to be installed on rooftops.
- Self-supporting mirrors
- Can be installed on inclined rooftops
- Winter and summer production
- Perfectly adapted to medium- and high-range temperature requirements
- Highly visible and environmentally friendly image
- Very low maintenance requirements
- Can be designed to accomodate accumulations of snow, vegetation, and dust
Strengthen the competitiveness of your business by reducing energy costs while contributing to the quality of the environment.