THERMAL SOLAR SOLUTIONS FOR YOUR ACTIVITY JOIN THE GLOBAL EFFORT TO FIGHT CLIMATE CHANGE !
We are solar harvesting specialists.
When we work on a project, we design and build the heat collecting machine. If necessary, we had a heat storage system and a backup heating system. Then we select and provide the most adapted heat exchanger for your industrial process among the equipments available on the market. Going through the pages of this website, you will learn about the various solar heating solutions that we have implemented and many further possible applications.
The solutions we provide generally have the following characteristics:
• They are green – 95 % of the mass of our equipment can be easily recycled at the end of their life as solar collectors
• They recover a lot of energy compared to the other similar technologies on the market
• They have a high financial performance – most of the time offering IRR above 20 percent
• They are monitored in real time so we can measure our contribution to the global effort to fight global warming
• They are maintained – being monitored, our team communicates performance enhancement possibilities and preventive maintenance for the systems
We are long term partners for your project, visit our website to learn about our various initiatives and contact us to partner in the design of your next greener and better project.
25 September 2020
Great article in CanadExport Bulletin of the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service on Rackam’s efforts in Europe, especially in Spain. The article underlines Rackam Team’s strengths: the passion of Rackam’s employees, the capacity to innovate and to address unexpected challenges such as the ones related to COVID-19. Here is the link to the full article: https://www.tradecommissioner.gc.ca/canadexport/0004934.aspx?lang=eng&_ga=2.27252990.2110695466.1600965890-970821757.1567017530Read more
7 February 2019
6 rows of RACK20 solar collectors will be deployed in the spring of 2019 at the Thetford Mines region’s sludge treatment plant (Quebec, Canada) to dry sludge from septic tanks. they will total 446 m2 of catchment area and a power of 290 kW thermal. This project will be carried out in collaboration with several […]Read more