The S20 solar parabolic troughs consist of a mirror which, when oriented toward the sun, concentrates rays on a target in order to increase its temperature. The target consists of an evacuated tube, in which a thermal fluid circulates. This heated fluid is then used to transfer heat to an energy-intensive process.
The solar troughs are equipped with a single-axis tracking device which allows them to follow the sun’s trajectory throughout the day, ensuring an optimal concentration of solar radiation. The system is also made to withstand non-ideal weather conditions, including rain, snow, and strong wind.
The S20 should be prioritized when ground surface is available, as it allows for lower construction, installation and maintenance costs. A ground system also allows for larger mirrors to be installed, which in clear sky conditions can lead to a superior output.
- Robust ground system
- Lowest construction and installation costs
- Winter and summer production
- Perfectly adapted to medium- and high-range temperature requirements
- Highly visible and environmentally friendly image
- Very low maintenance requirements
- Can be designed to accomodate accumulations of snow, vegetation, and dust
Strengthen the competitiveness of your business by reducing energy costs while contributing to the quality of the environment.